Are you searching for the best Black Friday fashion deals? In this post, we’ll walk through a PrettyLittleThing (PLT) cheapest try on haul featuring stylish, trendy, and affordable outfits – all under budget! From cozy maxi dresses to sparkly Christmas party looks, this PLT haul is perfect for anyone who loves fashion without overspending.
✨ Outfit Highlights from the PLT Black Friday Haul
1. Classy Winter Maxi Dress
A thick, elegant PLT maxi dress – perfect for winter outings. It combines warmth and style, making it a must-have piece for the season.
2. Budget Barbie Look – £9 Top + £4.50 Skirt
This combo is the cheapest outfit in the haul. Although super affordable, the host found it less flattering, joking that it looks like a “Barbie outfit.”
3. Sparkly Christmas Party Outfit
Looking for a PLT Christmas party outfit? This glittery style is festive, roomy, and comfortable – perfect for holiday dinners and dancing all night.
4. Leopard Print Jumpsuit
A trendy leopard print jumpsuit that adds a bold, stylish touch to the try on haul. It’s fun, fashionable, and fits perfectly into current fashion trends.
🎉 Why Shop PLT on Black Friday?
-
Affordable Prices – Outfits under £10.
-
Trendy Fashion – From casual to festive looks.
-
Comfort & Style – Perfect balance for everyday wear and parties.
📌 Final Thoughts
This PrettyLittleThing Black Friday haul 2025 proves you don’t need to spend a fortune to look fabulous. Whether you need a PLT maxi dress, a sparkly outfit for Christmas, or a cheap jumpsuit under £10, there are plenty of options in this try on haul.
Don’t miss the chance to grab your favorite Black Friday fashion deals before they’re gone!
Hi guys, welcome back to another YouTube
video. So today we're doing a cheapest like a PLT cheapest but like um cords, playsuits, like all sort of different things. So you'll see when I put everything on. So it's a little bit of a different one but still cheapest. So love that. Um we'll see if there's any good bits. So let's go. Okay, this is the first one. This is super cute. Like I feel like I look really classy. I like how big the fold over is, you know, like I think rather than having it really thin, I think it looks quite nice having it quite thick. It's really thick though. Like don't often say them that thick. And it's long maxi dress and long sleeves. So, it's really good for winter, just for like going for food or some go not like going for like a like a fancy dinner cuz this isn't just a going for food outfit. But it is really cute. I think I don't know what shoes I'd wear I need to start thinking of like cute shoes. Probably clear heels actually I would wear with it, I think. But yeah, it's really nice and it's also I did get it in size six, I will say. So, if you're a size six, go to a size four because it's still like it fits nice and everything. I wouldn't obviously go down again, but just I'm not close to normally being a size six, so definitely size down cuz it's pretty big. Okay, this is the next fit. It's a jumpsuit, but it's like a raw skirt on the bottom. I love these. You know, I know everyone started to hate on them like on Tik Tok, but I just love them. And they're so cute. Um, it's got little shorts built in as well. Love that. And then it also has fold over. And I don't know if you can see. If I come closer, you kind of can see like the sparkles. It's like subtle. So, I feel like this would be cute for like a Christmas party. Like I wear black boots with it. I love boots. I love Doc Martens and I love my kneeh high boots. It is all I wear. One day I'll wear heels. But anyways, I'm waffling on. But this is cute. Like it is a little what the hell? It is a little bit itchy. I'm not going to lie. Like when it rides up too high because of all the like sparkles, it's quite like rough material. But apart from that, it is cute and I see myself wearing it. Guys, my favorite part of the haul. I So, the top was £9 cuz to be fair, you could probably wear that with jeans and it would look cute. The top, the skirt was £450. Can you say why? Cuz I can't. Maybe this is your style and that's fine. But it is not mine. Oh, it's got a split at the back. It's not very flattering either. Um, it's just like like Barbie. That's what I'm going to say. This is like Barbie's outfit. Never yeah. I don't want to wear this online for much longer, so I'm going to stop it now. Okay, this is the next fit. This is I feel like this is very like Christmas cuz of like the sparkles. I like it a bit lower waisted because the skirt isn't tight. So, it's not like you can have it high waisted though easily and it still looks really nice. I just like it like slightly lower down like that. Um, and it's like a little cardigan sort of vibe. I don't know what you actually call this style of top, so I'm just gonna call it cardigan. That's I think it's cute. I think it's quite flattering. Um, and I love like the I think like it's champagne color and then all the sequins. It's like sparkly. It's I have put the skirt up though. Like it was quite long, but it stays up if you just fold it like that. So, it doesn't really matter. But yeah, I think it's quite cute. I think it's quite a vibe. Okay, this is the next fit. This I don't know how I feel about it. Like I do quite like the skirt and you can put it more low waisted if you wanted to. Would I do that? Probably not actually. I feel like it it just rides up though. So I feel like putting high waist is best option anyways. Um and then it's got a little tiny black like bralette to go with it. However, I feel like it's really quite an ugly one. Like I've never quite seen one like this. It's pretty gross, but you get the vibe. Like I'd wear like a little black bralette and then the maxi skirt. So I think it's quite cute. It's not tight. Like you can see it's not stretchy. That's as far as I can stretch it. But it's like you've got loads of room. So I could eat loads on my all-inclusive trip and I could still wear a skirt. So I love that. Okay. This is the next thing. This is a jumpsuit. Jumpsuit. Is that what it's called? Yeah, I think so. Um, so it's all leopard print, which is super trendy right now. And it's got this big fat silver bling buckle, which I don't know if that goes with the outfit. And then it's all um like lace up at the front, which is not I love. And this is the Um I don't even know where I'd wear this. It's not actually that bad of an outfit, but I just don't know where you would catch us in this. Like maybe a holiday outfit, but like I don't know. It's definitely not one I'd wear. And it is also a mesh. I don't know if you can tell. Like you can't really tell cuz of all the different patterns, but it is a mesh outfit. So, just a little thing. Right. Okay. This is the next fit. This what is that say called? Oh, I actually don't know. It doesn't matter. Um like it's proper feel like a little princess. It's really actually cute. It is quite tight but it has got bon in it. So it does um like like it's quite structured so it looks really nice. Um I love the sleeves how they like go quite wide and it's like a little ra skirt on the bottom. Love that. Um, and obviously it is a play playuit. That's what the other one was. Not a jumpsuit. Is it the same thing? No, jumpsuit's long, isn't it? Playuit. That's what it is. That's what the other one was. Um, a playuit. It's just really cute and it's cream. I feel like this either on holiday for a dinner on a night or a bottomless brunch here like um through the day. Feel like that's like the vibe it's given. But Lush. Okay, this is the next one. This is actually quite cute. So, it's a little gold. I don't even know. Oh, sequins. That's what they are. It's like sequin gold cord. It's actually really actually a nice one. I like it. Um, yeah, it's not So, it's like corset style, but it's not boned, so it's still quite comfy. This isn't too tight around the It's not stretchy at all, but it's not um tight either, so it looks nice. Um I actually really like this set, especially from a little bit away. Like I'm like shiny. Feel like it is giving Christmas vibes or new year vibes. I feel like you need to be a bit more sparkly for New Year's. But still, it's actually really cute. What's another word? It's actually really pretty. Yeah, I like this one. Vana look even better. All right. And we got a blazer return because if you remember, no, if you've been a fan for a while, you remember when I tried to do a blazer thing. Didn't work. Didn't really like them. I don't even know if I had any at all. Um, but this is like a linen look blazer. I think it's really cute. Obviously, I wouldn't wear it with this. I'd wear it with like jeans and a nice top for like a meal out, but not too like not a meal out, but like just a meal out easy. Um, yeah, I think it's cute and it's a lush color, so it goes with all my beige and everything, so obviously I like it. But yeah, it's pretty. Guys, this is the final thing. When I say this is 100, you can see the quality in this. Um, so it was a little bit more on the pricey side, but it was right on my belly, which don't normally have. Um, and then it's like a little top. You don't have to have it like that. You could pull it down, but just preer to have it like that. Um, and it's all like dontes and then it's got like like that. It's all built in and then it's just mesh and donte pants. This with black heels would be unreal. I love it. I think it's so cute. I think it's definitely like a dressy one, so I'd not wear it to my usual clubs, but you get the vibe. It's actually really nice. Like, I'm actually a really big fan of yeah, it is fire with some black heels, maybe. Maybe even my boots, you know, cuz I don't know if I got my heels, but just some Yes, my dog actually. little Okay, so that is the end of this YouTube video. I hope you enjoyed. Let's meet for a bit. Mine was 100% this black jumpsuit. There you go. Um, it's just unreal. Like, it's so nice. Anyways, I've already talked about this, but I hope you guys enjoyed. If you did, don't forget to smash a big thumbs up, hit the big red subscribe button down below, and I will see you guys in my next YouTube
0 Comments